We are seeking an Account Coordinator who is passionate about strategic marketing, eager to learn, and thrives in a fast-paced atmosphere.
Let’s talk about the role.
The primary area of responsibility for the Account Coordinator is to provide support to the Client Services team in the day-to-day management of the agency’s various clients. The Account Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining a high level of awareness and organization of client activities, detail-oriented project management, and professional communication with key client contacts as needed.
The individual who fills this position must be driven, reliable, able to think critically, adhere to deadlines, maintain a professional attitude, and fit into the agency’s established culture.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Support Client Services team in strategic development and execution to meet client objectives
- Facilitating internal workflow by coordinating or gathering background information and/or resources needed to complete various jobs
- Working closely with media and creative departments to communicate client goals and ensure projects stay on-strategy and on-brand
- Tracking and maintaining an organized schedule of all account jobs
- Creating project timelines and making sure all work meets client deadlines
- Participating in and documenting discussions during client meetings and conference calls
- Preparing client service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals and other client communications
- Learning and staying current on industry trends and news
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising/marketing/communications or relevant field
- Prior agency experience (a plus, but not required)
The successful candidate will:
- be able to manage a wide variety of tasks at one time
- have strong verbal and written communication skills
- be proficient with Microsoft Office
- possess a knowledge of the fundamentals of marketing and advertising
- be willing to take ownership of projects
- have a strong work ethic and eagerness to grow within the agency
- be well organized and detail oriented
- have excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide variety of personalities
- be able to handle pressure well while maintaining a fun and outgoing personality
- Full-time, salary dependent on experience
- 40 hours per week
- Paid holidays and generous time off
- Premium downtown office location
- Paid parking
- Health insurance (including disability, dental and optional vision)
To apply, please fill out the following form with your contact information. Then attach your resume and cover letter.