The primary area of responsibility for this position is to provide support to the account leads in the day-to-day management of the agency’s various accounts. This includes providing administrative assistance and coordinating internal work flow, including maintaining a high level of awareness and organization of client activities, detail-oriented project management, and professional communication with key client contacts as needed.
The individual who fills this position must be driven and exemplify strong leadership qualities, be able to work in a fast-paced environment, handle stress well, multitask, and fit into the agency’s established culture.
Position responsibilities will include:
- Supporting client services team in strategic development and execution to meet client objectives
- Facilitating internal workflow by coordinating or gathering background information and/or resources needed to complete various jobs
- Working closely with media and creative departments to communicate client goals and ensure projects stay on-strategy and on-brand
- Tracking and maintaining an organized schedule of all account jobs
- Creating project timelines and making sure all work meets client deadlines
- Participating in and documenting discussions during client meetings and conference calls
- Preparing client service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals and other client communications
- Learning and staying current on industry trends and news
Education and Training
Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in advertising/marketing/communications or relevant field. Successful candidate will need to be able to manage a wide variety of tasks at one time with a strong emphasis on detail.
In addition, applicants must:
- Possess a knowledge of the fundamentals of marketing and advertising
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be willing to take ownership of projects
- Have a strong work ethic and eagerness to grow within the agency
- Maintain a fun and outgoing personality
- Be well organized and detail oriented
- Be able to prioritize numerous projects
- Coordinate internal teams for timely completion of projects
- Have excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide variety of personalities
- Maintain a professional appearance and persona
- Perform while working long hours, especially under tight deadlines
- Be able to handle pressure well
About the Agency:
116 & West builds rewarding relationships and successful brands with integrity, confidence, and accountability. We sustain a fun and productive environment absent the roadblocks of ego and complacency, proving that brilliant marketing can be both pragmatic and bold.
To apply, please fill out the following form with your contact information. Then attach your resume and cover letter.