Digital Marketing Specialist
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist who is passionate about strategic digital marketing and thrives in a fast-paced, results-oriented atmosphere.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will coordinate, manage, and optimize digital projects for the agency including Google Ads, social media, landing page/website, and SEO. This candidate has superior organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills including 3+ years of industry experience in a relevant role.
This position includes daily campaign management, project management, and working with our team of designers and developers on digital ads, landing pages, and website projects. This role is also expected to execute on work such as marketing research, SEO strategies and recommendations, and Google Analytics and Search Console account set-up and management.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will work closely with the creative, digital, and media teams as well as with the account team to maintain budgets and track project details. Responsibilities include tasking the team and scheduling team meetings to discuss project/campaign needs and plans for completion.
The most successful candidate has a strong desire to work at an ad agency and jives with our team and agency culture. A positive personality is a must, and a driver-style approach to getting tasks completed is needed to be successful in this position as it can be fast-paced and deadline sensitive. To excel in this position, the individual will be agile yet efficient and organized, highly-skilled, analytical and detail oriented, curious, and enjoyable to work with.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Building and managing digital marketing campaigns in Google Ads/YouTube, Bing Ads, Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, Tik Tok, Twitter, and other digital platforms
- Preparing email campaigns and managing lists
- Working with influencers as needed by campaign
- Setting up GTM, conversion tracking, managing campaign pixels
- Optimizing campaigns for impression share, quality score, call tracking, conversions, revenue, and other KPI’s
- Optimizing campaigns using A/B testing, negative keywords, bid refinement
- Optimizing campaigns for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
- Providing keyword recommendations and executing strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, and targeting
- Onboarding digital clients
- Proofing assets before launch (ads, emails, videos, landing page copy, etc.)
- Managing client budgets, payment methods, vendor relations
- Creating tasks and timelines
- Managing our digital subscriptions and contract renewals – hosting, SSL, website maintenance agreements
- Working with the creative and development teams on landing pages, websites, display ads, business listings, and videos
- Researching and writing content to improve headlines, SEO descriptions, metadata, and alt tags
- Coordinating project/client needs, including attending client meetings, taking notes, pre- and post-meeting action items, and team coordination
- Correspondence with clients to clarify/confirm project details and set meetings, providing all necessary project information, notes, and approvals/signoffs/contracts in the appropriate platforms
- Preparing monthly or quarterly reports and recommendations
- Working on campaign estimates as needed
- Maintaining all required industry certifications
- Using industry standard platforms to manage ads, campaigns, and landing pages
- Staying current with the ever-changing digital marketing industry and related technologies
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Three+ years of digital marketing experience
- Experience with SEM, display, retargeting, OTT, video, and paid social campaigns, required
- Experience with organic social, email campaigns, content marketing, and business listing management, optional
- Google Ads certifications in Search, Display, Video, and Measurement, required
- Google Ads certification in Shopping, optional
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification, a plus
- Experience implementing and using Google Tag Manager, required
- Experience in Google Data Studio, required
- Experience in PowerPoint, required
- Experience in Google Optimize, a plus
- E-commerce background, a plus
- Basic understanding of HTML and familiarity with Photoshop for reviewing digital assets
- Understanding of SEO best practices and tools for measurement and analysis
- Ability to interpret analytics and understand reporting, conversion setup and testing, and making optimization recommendations based on the data
- Fearless at using a CMS to publish content to websites
- Experience managing interactive projects such as rich media banners, site updates, microsites, websites and social media campaigns
- Must have functional abilities in Microsoft Teams, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Google Docs and Sheets
- Must have competency in or ability to learn the agency tasking, time tracking, and project management software
- Authentic, transparent communication with the internal team and clients
- A passion for digital marketing, including paid strategy and SEO
- A desire to continually learn new digital marketing tactics and strategies
- Excellent analytical, communication, and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Must have the ability to adapt positively and effectively to a variety of different personalities and work styles
- Must be proactive, punctual, and communicative (this is especially important in helping with client follow-up)
- Have organizational savvy, and an ability to balance multiple projects and details efficiently
- Possess the ability to handle stressful deadlines and situations with composure, intuition, and a positive attitude
- Attention to detail and time management
- Efficient, resourceful problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple work streams seamlessly and independently in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Ability to think creatively, strategically, and tactically to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to quickly learn about new industries and business types, strategize, implement, and achieve client goals
- 40 hours/week
- Health insurance (medical, vision, dental)
- Monthly parking stipend
Upload your resume and a cover letter on why you’d like to work with us (document file format accepted: PDF). If you believe you’re an excellent fit and have a great sense of humor, but you lack a full three years of prior experience or any item listed above, don’t fret. Let us know in your cover letter. Be transparent. We expect integrity in the team and respect individuality.
Finally, we encourage you to become familiar with the team, our capabilities, and our work.
Position will close when filled.
To apply, please fill out the following form with your contact information. Then attach your resume and cover letter.