Sure Elia is sweet, but she’s also a seriously organized boss babe. She assists with some of our biggest clients, always keeping us on track, communicating effectively, and soaking up as much knowledge as she can in the process. She has had varied experience coordinating projects and even taught English while she lived in Spain!
When she’s not taking diligent notes and creating tasks, Elia dabbles in yoga, biking, finding new coffee shops, picnics, water-coloring, taking photos, planning dream vacations, and outdoor adventures with loved ones!
- Double Major in Communication Arts & Environmental Studies; Allegheny College
Awards & Recognition
- Community Engagement Award; Allegheny College
- Women & Children's Alliance volunteer
- Wellness Initiative volunteer
- The Arc of Crawford County volunteer
- Service Saturday Leader