Ask any of our employees who they’d vote for as president, and you’d get the same answer: Angie. A relentless problem solver, Angie will spend WAY too many hours figuring out how she can help us do our jobs better. She supports the partners in all things operations, handling benefits, onboarding, professional management, and HR. Her many years of experience and roles in leadership positions makes her incredibly helpful in serving business goals and facilitating decision-making. Outside of her professional acumen, Angie knows exactly what snacks we need and exactly what to say when someone is feeling down. She can also throw a damn good party.
In her free time, Angie enjoys traveling and spending most weekends with her family and pups in the mountains.
- Project good Panel Member and Volunteer at One Stone
Certifications and Specializations
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan Administrator Certificate – Beyster Institute, Rady School of Management, San Diego
- 20+ Years of Benefits Administration
- 12+ years of HR and Employee Relations
- 23+ years Operations and Executive support