Jean was the CEO and managing creative partner at Klündt | Hosmer, a visual communication and brand development firm in Spokane, for the last 35 years. Her passion lies in work that builds community and improves lives. Jean’s community involvement has enhanced the images and services of many non-profit agencies, including Spokane Helps Ukraine, Visit Spokane, Spokane Arts, Hope House, The Rypien Foundation, and First Night Spokane, to name a few.
When she’s not working, you can find her in her garden (ask her for photos of her sunflowers. They’re amazing!) or at the lake. Jean loves to bike and explore and still finds new things in Spokane even after all these years. She enjoys spending time with her family, husband, and business partner of 37 years.
- Spokane Falls Community College, Graphic Design/Communication Arts
Awards & Recognition
- 2013 Ad Professional of the Year by the American Advertising Federation – Spokane
- Advisor on the American Advertising Federation Spokane Board
- Interim President American Advertising Federation Spokane Board, 2015 - 2016
- Spokane Helps Ukraine - Design Strategist & Communications
- Visit Spokane Holiday Marketing Steering Committee
- City of Spokane Arts Commissioner - 2013 - 2019
- Hope House / Volunteers of America communications/advisor
- Board Member / Advisor American Advertising Federation Spokane - 2013-2014
- President American Advertising Federation Spokane - 2015 - 2016