Spend any time with Carolyn, and you’ll instantly understand why she’s so admired in our community. Carolyn knows exactly what it takes to help a business grow. She’s tactical, forward-thinking, and remembers every detail. She was acknowledged by the Idaho Business Review as one of Idaho’s Accomplished Under 40. She was also the recipient of a Tribute to Women in Industry award. Around here, though, Carolyn is everyone’s favorite boss babe. She’s wicked smart, knows the ins and outs of running a successful agency—a product of more than 15 years media planning and buying, account management and planning, and agency operations. Carolyn is also an incredible communicator and keeps us all feeling loved. She has an operational brain, which means she can’t get through a meeting without mentioning a matrix. All in all, Carolyn is just the freaking best.
When she’s not keeping this damn place running, Carolyn’s main activities are momming, doing aerial yoga, seeking balance, and playing with her dog.
- BA in Mass Communication & Journalism; Boise State University
Awards & Recognition
- Idaho Business Review Accomplished Under 40; 2013
- TWIN Award Recipient: Tribute to Women in Industry; 2012
- Your Health Idaho Board of Directors, member; 2019-present
- Agency Management Institute, member 2013-present
- Friends of Idaho Public Television Board of Directors, member; 2013-2017
- Idaho Public Television Marketing & Development Committee, chair; 2014-2015
- Leadership Boise, member of 2012 graduating class; 2011-2012
- Make-A-Wish Idaho, board member, executive committee & wish granter; 2011-2016
- Idaho Advertising Federation/ Boise Advertising Federation, board member & president; 2007-2013