Emily Del Favero
Emily is damn good at her job. She’s organized, intelligent, diligent, and is a talented relationship-builder. She has more skills than we know what to do with. Emily is our digital director and runs strategy and planning for our website development projects. She oversees the team and the work from inception through completion, making sure we launch in scope and on time.
As a coworker and friend, Emily is kind, funny, and always down for an adventure. Jumping off of rocks into a lake? Trying something new and you’re too scared to go by yourself? Grabbing a drink after work? Emily is your girl.
When she’s not managing our digital department, you’ll find Emily trail running, teaching a yoga class, hanging with her doggy Jax, and trying her best to make the world a better place in any small way she can.
- BA in Marketing, Minors in Advertising/PR and Journalism; Marietta College
Awards & Recognition
- Team Member of the Year, DaviesMoore, 2019
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of SW Idaho - Big
- PMI Western Idaho Chapter
- Yoga Instructor (RYT 200)
- Treefort Music Fest, Foodfort - Social Media & Event Manager (2016-2017)
- Boise Bully Breed Rescue Volunteer
- Boise Bicycle Project Volunteer
- YMCA Event Volunteer