Emily Del Favero
Digital Account Director
Emily is damn good at her job. She’s organized, intelligent, diligent, and is a talented relationship-builder. She has more skillz than we know what to do with. Emily is the lead digital account executive and runs strategy and planning for our website development projects. She manages the work from inception through completion, making sure we launch on-schedule and on-budget.
As a coworker and friend, Emily is kind, funny, and most importantly, willing to share her doggy Jax with us almost every day. Emily is also always down for an adventure. Jumping off of rocks into a lake? Trying something new and you’re too scared to go by yourself? Grabbing a drink after work? Emily is your girl.
When she’s not managing our digital department, you’ll find Emily trail running, teaching a yoga class, hanging out with Jax, and trying her best to make the world a better place in any small way she can.
- BA in Marketing, Minors in Advertising/PR and Journalism; Marietta College
Awards & Recognition
- Team Member of the Year, DaviesMoore, 2019
- PMI Western Idaho Chapter
- Yoga Instructor (RYT 200)
- Treefort Music Fest, Foodfort - Social Media & Event Manager (2016-2017)
- Boise Bully Breed Rescue Volunteer
- Boise Bicycle Project Volunteer
- YMCA Event Volunteer